Disclosure of Material Connection:
Some of the links on the following page are “affiliate links” and I may be compensated if you click on these links.
The holidays are here and the online rewards site Swagbucks has a smart and fun way for you to earn and save while you spend.
Swagbucks is hosting another round of Shopping Swago! What is SWAGO you ask? It’s a bingo-inspired promotion run by Swagbucks, a website that rewards you with points (called SB) for completing everyday online activities. You can redeem those SB for free gift cards. If you’ve never used Swagbucks, participating in SWAGO is a great introduction to the site and an easy way to earn a good amount of points quickly.
Here’s what you need to know to get your 300 SB ($3) Bonus (and don’t worry, you don’t have to make a purchase to complete a pattern):
- Shop Swago will begin on Monday, December 18th at 9am PT/12pm ET, make sure you hit “Join” otherwise you won’t get credit for completing the action items. Each square on your Swago Board will contain an action item to complete.
- Once you complete the action item in a particular square the square will change color signifying the action item is complete.
- You have a limited amount of time to mark off as many squares as possible so use your time wisely.
- Be mindful of the patterns and their corresponding bonuses located on the right of your Swago Board. The patterns will vary in difficulty and bonus value – up to 300 SB – enough for your first $3 gift card.
- Once you’ve achieved a pattern the corresponding “Submit” button will light up. You can have multiple patterns available for submission, however, you can only submit ONE pattern so choose wisely.
- The game ends Friday, December 22nd at 12pm PDT/3pm EDT. So make sure to hit “Submit” on the pattern you wish to submit. If you don’t hit “Submit” before the game ends you won’t receive your SB bonus.
Also, if you sign up through me this month, you’ll get a $10 rebate when you make your first purchase via Swagbucks Shopping! You can activate it in the “Swag Ups” area of “My Account”
New To Swagbucks?
If you haven’t heard of Swagbucks, it’s a site that rewards you for online activities that you’re already doing. You collect points then redeem those points for gift cards to places like Amazon, PayPal, Starbucks, Walmart, Target, and more!
Swagbucks is totally legit. I use it myself on a daily basis to earn money that I save up for Christmas and birthdays! This past year I used Swagbucks to pay for a Build A Bear Party & lunch at Red Robin for 10 kiddos and 4 adults in honor of my daughter’s birthday! Thanks to Swagbucks, that’s almost $350 that I didn’t have to spend out of pocket!