Disclosure of Material Connection:
Some of the links on the following page are “affiliate links” and I may be compensated if you click on these links.
The digital rewards site Swagbucks is offering big payouts during their January “Swago” promotion starting Monday, January 8th at 9am PT and running until Monday, January 15th! Swago is just like bingo, but in this case you’re filling out squares as you earn points on their site for doing things you already do online. If you’re thinking of trying Swagbucks, this is a great chance to learn all about how the site works and earn bonus points while doing it, meaning you can get more gift cards faster. Here are a few tips:
- Each square on your Swago Board will contain an action item to complete. They can be anything from getting a search win, completing a survey, or just visiting one of our popular stores!
- Once you complete the action item in a particular square the square will change color signifying the action item is complete.
- You have until 12pm PT/3pm ET on Monday, January 15th to mark off as many squares as possible so use your time wisely.
- Be mindful of the patterns and their corresponding bonuses located on the right of your Swago Board. The patterns will vary in difficulty and bonus value. Once you’ve achieved a pattern, the corresponding “Submit” button will light up. You can have multiple patterns available for submission, however, you can only submit ONE pattern so choose wisely.
- Each activity you successfully complete on your Swago Board will give you anywhere from 1-20 spins on the Spin & Win Wheel. PLUS, when you submit your board for a bonus you’ll get additional spins. The number of spins will depend on the pattern you complete. The wheel has all sorts of great prizes that you can win, and each spin is a winner!
The Spin & Win Wheel will be available all throughout Swago and you have until 11:59pm PT on Monday, January 15th to use all your spins.
Fill up your board and then submit your pattern to get even more points – if you can fill in the whole board, you get a 500 SB bonus, which is enough for a $5 gift card from the retailer of your choice.
Click here right now and click “Join” to get started! If you don’t already have a Swagbucks account, you’ll be able to quickly sign up; PLUS, if you earn 300 SB before the first of January, you’ll get a bonus 300 SB!
New To Swagbucks?
If you haven’t heard of Swagbucks, it’s a site that rewards you for online activities that you’re already doing. You collect points then redeem those points for gift cards to places like Amazon, PayPal, Starbucks, Walmart, Target, and more!
Swagbucks is totally legit. I use it myself on a daily basis to earn money that I save up for Christmas and birthdays! I used Swagbucks to pay for a Build A Bear Party & lunch at Red Robin for 10 kiddos and 4 adults in honor of my daughter’s birthday! Thanks to Swagbucks, that’s almost $350 that I didn’t have to spend out of pocket!